Friday, August 30, 2013

I'm Tired Of This

I can't believe that I have made it this far without some serious issues. Last year I was sick and tired of looking and feeling like this, but so far all I have done is failed. I know it is impossible to stay away from failure, but the fact is that I have barely been trying for success. I complain all the time about how I look, but in the past year I have not done what I need to do. I can tell you that I eat junk every week, for pretty much the whole weekend. This is definitely not the way to go if I want to reduce my body fat. I always mess up and have a super unhealthy meal and then I use that as an excuse to say I'll just start over clean next week. That isn't good enough. It doesn't go week by week, it goes day by day. This is something that I need to push. I have to accept that I will make mistakes, but I also have to fix them right away instead of using that as a reason to eat junk for the rest of the week. Towards the end of last school year I was really getting fed up with myself, and I promised that by the beginning of this year I would have changed, but I didn't. Instead, I stayed the same and I didn't do myself any favors. I was so angry inside, yet I didn't do anything to get rid of it. I had total power over my life and a good couple of months at home to do it, but what did I do? I was lazy all day, every day and I didn't do a single thing. 
I'm saying now that this ends today. Starting Monday I choose to make a conscious effort. I will not give up and ruin my future due to my laziness. I choose to change my life. I'm serious this time. I'm starting a new school year and soon I'll be heading off to college. I can't keep acting the same way and expect a major change. This road is going to be long and hard but I'm up for the challenge. 
                                           Sincerely H


No comments:

Post a Comment