Saturday, August 24, 2013

It's Been Awhile, But I'll Keep Pushing On

Sorry for the absence of posts the past couple of days, but B and I have been a little busy. Wednesday night we were out late because we went to the Ready to Wear fashion show at Omaha Fashion Week. Then, Thursday (after volleyball) was another story! B's knee has been bothering her due to fluid, and I injured my neck in some way, so neither of us were really able to post. Then yesterday we were so tired and overwhelmed with the first week of school coming to and end, along with the first week of volleyball conditioning also ending. 
Moving on… my (H) Bootcamp has also ended, which is sad, but on a positive note, the instructor has decided to continue with small group training. It is different from Bootcamp, but it is along the same lines. I'm excited to have another great fitness opportunity, but at the same time I'm nervous with how this will fit into my schedule. 
Now that school and volleyball are in full swing, it is really important that my diet is good so that I have enough energy for my crazy life. If I don't eat well, then I won't be able to function properly, day to day. Diet is not everything though. I also need to work on getting enough sleep. I can tell you that that is a major one I will have to work on. Waking up early, going to school, then volleyball, and then doing homework, it is especially hard for me to get enough sleep. Right now for me, working out is the least of my worries. 
I have a lot to work on and not a lot of time to do so. None of that is an excuse to give up, but I have a huge task that I'm trying to undertake. This will take some time, but hopefully I will stick with it and in a couple of months I'll see some changes and improvements. 
                                           Sincerely H



No comments:

Post a Comment