Monday, August 12, 2013

Quick Update!

So today I started week three of four of my Bootcamp. It has been getting harder, regarding the workouts, but I do feel that I have gained some endurance. Before I could barely jog for 5 minutes, but this past Saturday I was able to jog for 20 minutes and then walk for another 20 minutes. During the actual Bootcamp workouts though, I haven't felt very good about how I'm doing. I've been really down on myself about how badly I've been doing. I really haven't seen too much improvement, however I am trying to be optimistic and keep pushing forward. 
Each Bootcamp day the instructor try's to change up the workouts so that we don't get bored.(We meet at the same 3 locations every week.) Today at Bootcamp everyone agreed that today was one of the worst days so far. (We met at Memorial Park, in Omaha, NE.) First off it was very humid. Then to make matters worse, today our instructor had us push her mini van around the memorial at the top of the hill. (The memorial is surrounded by a large circle drive.) We were all so sweaty and squished together. (Thank goodness there were only 5 of us!) It actually felt pretty good to be able to do that. 
Even though I feel that I've made some improvement, I still feel really down for not making much improvement in the physical department. I had hoped to get rid of some of the fat on my stomach. Unfortunately due to my horrible diet decisions, I have not been able to accomplish my goals. I am trying to really change things up considering the fact that I will keep up the hard work due to volleyball practice. So right now I'm trying to focus on making good diet decisions and making a plan. It will definitely take some time, but hopefully with a little effort and support I will get things done. Stay tuned for more updates, even after Bootcamp ends. 
                                          Sincerely H

No comments:

Post a Comment